So...we made it! We've been in Louisville for two and a half weeks and time is definitely flying! We're all settled and cozy in our new little apartment. Besides having strep and an ear infection during the move, it went well and 4 other seminary guys who live in our stairwell helped us move in which helped us get it done quickly.
I'm feeling great now and since we don't have jobs yet, we've used our time to get settled in and to explore the city a bit. Louisville has such a different feel than any other place I've been. It has such a diversified culture which ya know I love...I feel like there's something for everyone here. While, yes, we live in Louisville, we live in a smaller neighborhood/town within Louisville called St. Matthews. I cannot express in words how much I adore this little town! It's beautiful with huge old trees everywhere, cute and unique brick houses on every street, and so many original cafes and restaurants "down town." It's been so fun to figure out the city with my sweet hubby and to start our life together in this new and charming place.
Speaking of my sweet hubby...marriage is pretty much wonderful. The Lord teaches me new things everyday through Camden. It has been the best month (from today : ) of my life for sure! I am blessed to have married the most selfless, caring and godly man I know. Even after a month, I still wake up every morning amazed that I got to marry him.
In other news...Cam has heard from a couple different jobs and we're in the process of deciding which one would be best for us. I, on the other hand, am still waiting to hear from the school district here. I should hear something this week or the next so be praying with us that I get a teaching position! We know the Lord will provide for us...we're just waiting to see if it's going to be through teaching. : )
Soon, I'll post pics of our cute apt (I'm still putting some finishing touches on things)
love love love,
-Mallory Pulliam
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Thanks for the encouragement girl!! I totally miss you! I'm glad I inspired ya :) I'm sure you'd have some great scenery up there in Louisville to admire as you jog! I'm waiting for an updated blog post lady!
ReplyDelete