Monday, October 11, 2010

fall in louisville...



This past weekend we went with some fun friends to an orchard to pick apples! I've actually NEVER done this (yeah, I know...lame) so I was very excited!



(some of the great friends we went with)

Camden had a weird obsession with hiding from the tractors driving around...



On the trailor ride out to the apples there was a sign that read," You buy what you pick."...I'm not sure any of us really liked that so we acted like we didn't see it.





Cam and I are definitely going to make this trip every year...it was such a great fall day and we had a blast with fantastic friends : )

Lesson of the day: go to Huber's Farm if you're ever in the Louisville/Indiana area. THE END.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun trip! I'll bet "Do Not Climb the Apple Trees" was also posted along the way....Camden. Oh well, you're just cute so that's ok. :)

    ReplyDelete